The Core Beliefs of John 10:10 Ministry
- We believe in the One true God: the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – the God of Israel (Exodus 20:2-3).
- We believe that although there are many counterfeits, Yeshua (Jesus) is God in the flesh (John 1:1), the true resurrected promised Messiah who came out of Zion to redeem all people and turn them away from their transgressions (Isaiah 59:20).
- We believe the Holy Spirit to be God in the Spirit who is alive in those who are truly born-again followers of Yeshua and are living according to the Word of God (John 14:18).
- We believe the Full Bible (the Tanach and the Brit Ha’Chadasha) to be the living, authoritative, infallible, divinely inspired and unchangeable Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in the Gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:4-11) including the gift of wisdom, prophecy, faith, healing, and speaking in tongues.
- We believe that the Land of Israel and the Holy City of Jerusalem are important to God as His chosen place on earth for His name to dwell (Psalm 132: 13-14; 2 Chronicles 33:4, 7); and that those who bless Israel shall be blessed (Genesis 12:2-3).
- We believe that the Jewish people are chosen by God – not in superiority, but for the great responsibility of being a Light to the nations, to proclaim the praises of Adonai, pointing to the Messiah as the Saviour of the whole world (Isaiah 49:16, Jeremiah 30:22, 1 Peter 2:9). “This people I have formed for Myself, They shall declare My praise…” Isaiah 43:21
- We believe that our Divine Purpose is to be set apart from the world as a spirit-filled example and testimony of Yeshua, and to serve His Kingdom until the day He calls us Home (2 Timothy 3:17, Matthew 5:16).